At Photospecialist, you can now benefit from a 5-year warranty on all SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, digital compact cameras, video cameras, lenses and monitors that have a purchase price of £200 or more! All you need to do after your purchase is (1.) write a review about your shopping experience at Photospecialist, (2.) register your product, and (3.) read the conditions at the bottom of this page. Read more about our standard warranty.
1. Choose your product
2. Write a review
Write your review on one of the following websites:
3. Registrer your product
Conditions of the promotion
- This promotion is valid in our stores and in the webshop.
- It applies to products with a price of more than £200.
- Purchases made at Bol.com do not participate in this promotion.
- The warranty only applies to the participating items, even if you fill out other items on the registration form. Other items purchased at the same time do not count for the promotion.
- The 5-year warranty is personal and therefore not transferable.
- The promotion is valid starting from Friday, 17 January 2019.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to falling, impact, moisture or sand.
- The warranty does not apply in case of loss or theft.
- This promotion does not apply to Samsung, Philips, Sonos and Telefunken products.
- This promotion does not apply to demo models, used models, outlet models and pre-orders.
- The 5-year warranty cannot be applied retroactively.
- The 5-year warranty only applies after an promotion form has been completed correctly and entirely on the website.
- Additional warranty only applies to the completed serial number.
- For TVs larger than 40 inches, most brands offer home repair for the first 2 years of the warranty. In the following 3 years, you can return the product to the store for making use of the warranty.
- Only fully completed promotion forms will be processed.
- There is no need to send the warranty card or submit it online to the supplier yourself. Photospecialist takes care of the warranty request for you.
- If you wish to make use of your warranty, you must always show the printed confirmation of your registration in combination with your invoice. After completing the above form, you will receive a confirmation by email. Print the confirmation and store it somewhere safe.
- If the product cannot be repaired or can be replaced for a new product, a depreciation of 1% per month applies, which is calculated from the date of purchase.
- Wear and tear due to professional use are not covered by the warranty.
- Dead pixels are excluded from the 5-year warranty.
- No claims can be derived from printing, typing or spelling errors.
- The 5-year warranty application must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.