If you place your order before 3pm and the item is in stock, then it can be shipped the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays) provided your payment has been received. You then will receive the order within 2 working days by UPS.
The delivery of shippings with items over 1.50m or items heavier than 25 kg might take longer.
Please contact our Customer Contact Center if you want 24-hour delivery service. This 24 hour delivery service is possible at an additional cost in the available areas.
Shipping Costs to UK
The shipping costs for shipments depend on the value of the items:
- For orders with an order value up to € 75, our shipping costs are: € 9.95 (ca. £7.87)*
- For orders with an order value of over € 75, our shipping costs are: € 7.95 (ca. £6.30)*
- Shipment of goods (greater than 1.50 metres in length): €19.95 (ca. £15.84)
- Shipment of palletised goods (greater than 25 kg in weight): €49.00 (ca. £ 38.90)
- Please contact our Customer Service Center for shipments to the overseas territories
* Please note that some products are subject to different shipping costs. This shipping charge will be visible in your shopping cart.
If you reside in a country outside the European Union you may have to pay the relevant import taxes and customs duties (customs fees). These costs vary by country and you are accountable for these costs. If you wish to establish what costs are involved, please contact your country's customs. For more general information concerning customs fees and shipping costs abroad contact our Customer Contact Centre.
Shipping Part Delivery
Once your online order is fully completed, it may be that some of your ordered items are in stock but others are not. In that case, you can opt for a part delivery - if we immediately ship the items which are in stock but out of stock items are shipped when they reach us, there will be an additional cost of € 6.45 (ca. £5.50) for such part delivery.