With Photospecialist you have the right to cancel your purchase at any time up to 14 days following the day you receive your goods. To return your order (or part of your order) you must:
- Complete our return form and print it out.
- Pack the item for return carefully and safely and include all supplied accessories such as batteries, filters, memory cards, etc.
- Include in the package the completed return form and a copy of your order invoice.
- Send your product at your risk and cost to:
7683 PM DEN HAM
- We recommend you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or a courier service.
- Once we have received your return package, we will send a confirmation email to the address on the returns form.
- Then (depending on your wishes) we will send you the desired exchange item (if available) or refund the purchase price within 7 days after receipt of the return.
All returns are subject to the following conditions except where the goods are faulty or not as described on the website:
- Your product must be complete and in "as new" condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging).
- It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it.
- Software, memory cards, and DVDs, can only be accepted if still sealed. This policy is to avoid any potential breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988. All opened software is exempt from return under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations (SI2334/2000). Software that arrives damaged or is physically faulty may be returned under our normal returns policy.
- Consumables such as protective film and cleaning fluid also cannot be accepted for return.
- For reasons of hygiene, articles such as earphones, headsets and microphones do not qualify for return.
- A proof of purchase must be supplied.
- You must return any free gifts which came with the product.
- We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
If you have questions about the repair or return of products please contact the Service & Repair Department Photospecialist:
Telephone: +44 (0)1752-685309