What do you do when you're travelling? You take pictures! With what? With a Nikon! Why? Because you'll always be assured of clear photos and stunning videos, that will keep the memory of every special trip alive, for ever. That is why you can now win an all-expenses-covered trip for two, when you purchase a Nikon camera or lens.
Choose your Nikon
When you purchase a Nikon camera or Nikkor lens between April 3rd and April 30th 2017, you have a chance to win a very special trip to Italy. Everything is included. You could win this trip if you purchase a Nikon SLR camera, a Nikon mirrorless camera, or a Nikkor lens.
During the promotional period, all invoice numbers of eligible purchases are collected. After that, a winner is drawn! So you do not need to do anything to participate. In early May we will announce the winner.
Take your Nikon to the Marches in Italy
The winner of this special event will go to the Italian region of the Marches, in September or October. This relatively unknown area is incredibly photogenic, and every photographer will feel like a kid in a candy store there.
In the Marches, you will find rolling hills full of medieval villages and towns, rugged mountains, beautiful beaches and dramatic cliffs. Every day, you will take your rental car and drive along the vineyards and olive groves, wheat fields and forests, to beautiful locations. You will be staying in agriturismos, each in a rural environment.
Included in the trip are:
- Flight to and from Bologna
- Airport taxes and charges
- Rental car with insurance for 8 days
- 7 nights in cosy agriturismos, in 2-person rooms with a bath or shower, and toilet
- 4 nights in Montecarotto
- 3 nights in Montefiore dell'Aso
- 7x breakfast and 1x dinner
- Pasta workshop on day 3
- Wine tasting on day 7
- Various culinary tastings, on day 4, 5 and 6
- Route that passes renaissance town Urbino, city of music Pesaro, the cliffs of Conero, the Sferisterio arena in Macerata, and medieval Ascoli Piceno
- A visit to the caves of Frasassi
- Information package and route map